If your computer goes into sleep mode while the My Data Diary+ tool is open, power to your USB device will be discontinued, and the My Data Diary+ tool will become unresponsive. You can change a setting on your computer to prevent the USB drive from going into Powersave / Sleep mode:
- From the File Explorer, Right Click on My Computer or This PC and select Properties.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Right-click on USB Root Hub device(s).
- Click the Power Management tab.
- Uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.
- Collapse Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Close the Device Manager with the “X” in the right corner.
- Close the Control Panel / System window with the “X” in the right corner.