Get started now with a FREE introductory version of
My Data Diary+ Family Information Management software
Download the FREE introductory version of the My Data Diary+® software by selecting the button for your operating system below:
Start now organizing personal documents and medical information for your family for FREE. The Introductory version of The My Data Diary+® software allows you to download and use key parts of our solution for no charge. Upgrade to the Premium version at any time to unlock ALL of the great features and capabilities!
Download the My Data Diary+® Introductory version to use 6 of the key Personal and Health sections of our solution for free!
Upgrade to the My Data Diary+® Premium version from inside the Introductory version of the tool to unlock all of the features and capabilities!
One time cost
Download and Quick Start Instructions:
1. Download the software to your computer
2. Open the software from the location where the Download saved
3. Enter the Affiliate ID provided to you by your Advisor / Representative
4. Click the checkbox to Accept Terms and Conditions
5. Click “Create New Database”
6. Read Getting Started screen and click “Next”
7. Set your Password and click “Next”
8. Set your Password Recovery Questions and Answers and click “Next”
9. Create profiles for all individuals in the household and click “Complete Initial Setup”
Opening the My Data Diary+ Software in Windows:
Following installation, you should find an icon on your dektop for the app. You can open the App from your desktop by double-clicking on this icon.
If you don’t find the icon on your desktop, enter in the Windows search bar at the bottom of your screen and select the App to open it.
Once running, right click on the icon at the bottom of your screen, and select so you can easily launch the application from your taskbar.
Opening the My Data Diary+ Software in Mac:
Move the MyDataDiary.app to the Applications folder by opening the file used to download My Data Diary+ and dragging the MyDataDiary.app icon to the Applications icon.
Use Spotlight (the search icon in the top right corner) to search for MyDataDiary.app. Open the My Data Diary+ application by slecting MyDataDiary.app from the dropdown menu.
Once running, right click on the icon at the bottom of your screen, select Options, then select Keep In Dock so you can easily launch the application from your dock.