Product Release Notes
Version 2_0_5 (Released 11/6/22)
- Redesign of Custom Reports with with simplified views and portrait orientation
- Adjusted layout of all printed pages into portrait orientation
- Add “Custom Field” capability on the Care Management page
Version 2_0_4 (Released 9/28/22)
- Service Providers and Vendors: Reordered table columns
- Automatically append “.pdf” to the filename when saving a document as a PDF (event if the user omits initially)
- Add capability to Cut / Copy / Paste using the standard mouse “right click” functionality
- Updated picture selector so you can zoom, move, and rotate Avatar images
Version 2_0_3 (Released 9/5/22)
- Custom Reports: Add the ability to select profiles for individual / group report generation
- Custom Reports: Add the ability to “Show records with no associations”
- Custom Reports: Fixed bug in Content Management section for Service Providers
- Reporting: Adjust formatting on the MDD Copyright when printing reports
- Reporting: Add a page break before documents and between each document
- Reporting: Reduce Avatar image sizes. Print “no picture” when no Avatar image is loaded.
- Document Library: Added capability to select and print documents diectly from the Document Library
- Launch Screen: Click on the input box or the Database button to select a database
- Personal Contact: Reformat “Description of Relationship” field to only one line
- Enable the new CDN alias to download new verisions of the application
- Created installer app for assisted upgrade from v1 application to v2 application.
Version 2_0_2 (Released 8/14/22)
- Payment Card: Card number and CVV / Security Code changed to “sensitive”
- Update icons when archiving a primary record
- Backup to a location that no longer exists will generate an error message instead of locking the app
- Upgrade document search capabilities
- Custom Reports: Add “Clear Selection” button
- Custom Reports: “Show Sensitive Data” will defaul to showing sensitive data on report with ability to hide before saving or printing.
- Updgrade Process: Add ability to close the upgrade dialog if the upgrade process fails.
- Web Demo Environment updated to the Version 2 application
Version 2_0_1 (Released 7/29/22)
- Document upload bug fix
Version 2_0_0 (Released 7/27/22)
- New User Interface with product feature and functionality upgrades
- NOTE: Earlier versions require an assisted upgrade. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.